Friday, January 16, 2015

A love unspoken.

         

         "Why dont you tell him you love him Ava? You are Super Beautiful. I am sure he feels the same way." Jay Practically screamed at me. 

     "I am so done with this conversation, By love" I smirked walking away. Only to run in to Dom and James. Dom was my best friend in the entire world and James well, He was like a deadly disease i could not get rid of. 

     "Hey boys, Whatcha talking about?" I questioned knowing I ran into a conversation that I was probably no suppose to hear. When all of a sudden james screamed,  

     "Well Ava, as much as we love to see your beautiful face, Dom needs to tell you something, and I am going to be late for class, So uhm ya see ya later" as he ran away. 

      "He is such a werido" I whispered to Dom. 

     "Yeah he is, But anyway what are you doing for spring break?" Dom questioned me trying to hide that he was super nervous. I have been best friends with him since we were in diapers so I knew that he was nervous, And to be honest he was really adorable when he was nervous. 

     "Well nothing anymore. Me and Jay were going to go to Hawaii for a week, But with her dad getting sick it got canceled. Now I will be sitting at home, Alone." I responded trying to not let him know that i had an idea of what he was getting at. 

     "Well do you want to hang out? we can go up to my dad's cabin and just hang out" he stated. He was playing with his hair now i knew he was super nervous. I wonder If jay was right, did he like me that way as well? 

     "Well since you asked oh so nicely, I suppose i could go with you" I smiled and walked away. 

     "Wait! do you want me to drive you up there?" I heard him scream to me, I was half way down the hall, I turned around and shouted back 

     "Naw i can drive my self."


          It was around six thirty when i finally got home. 

     "Hey ma, you home?" I shouted as i ran through the house. 

     "Ya hun, What do you need?" She questioned me. 

     "Well Dom wants me to go meet him up at the cabin this week for spring break, Is it cool if i go?" i pleaded. After an hour of begging my amazing mom, She told me i could go. I decided i was going to leave tonight. I got all of my clothes and threw them in my neon purple suitcase, said goodbye to my mom after thanking her again for letting me go, and hurried out the door to my car. I was finally on my way to spend a week with my amazing best friend. 


          It was twelve in the morning when my body decided it was tired, I pulled off to the closest hotel i could get to. The name was "The red Fantasy" what a weird motel name, But i proceeded to rent a room. The room did not look to shabby. I threw my things on the second bed and headed straight to the phone. I waited as Doms phone just rang and rang, It went to voice mail. 

     "Hey uh Dom? Well i guess you cant hear your phone, But i wont be making it to the cabin tonight. I am about half way there, I stopped at a hotel call the red fantasy. I will be there tomorrow. I promise. Love ya bro" and I hung up. 

     I decided i wanted to take a shower and as i walked in to the bathroom I noticed i didn't have any towels. Well i guess i should go see if the office is open still. I hated walking at night, but i proceeded as i ran into this what looked like a guy with a long black coat on, Hair hanging down to his waist. He looked and smelled like he hasn't showered in a long time. His eyes looked black as night, but with it being dark i couldn't be sure and i was not about to stay and find out. 

     "My.. My.. you are really pretty." He whispered as i ran by him, But i ignored him and continued to the hotel office. 

     "Hello Welcome to the red fantasy hotel, Would you like to get a room" This tall man questioned me. He had the creepiest smile i have ever seen. He was skinny as a skeleton looked like he needed to eat something. His skin was white as a ghost and he smelt like rotting trash. 

     "Does everyone here not take showers?" I thought to myself. 

     "Uhm i already have a room, But thanks. Where is the other guy that was just here?" I questioned knowing that it really was none of my business but i was curious. 

     "Oh it was the end of his shift," The strange man replied, His smile was back but this one was a lot creepier. He had the smile that killers normally had in scary movies. At this point i had chills and i wanted out of there. 

     "Uhm I just need some towels" I asked nervously. The man slipped into his back room as the other creepy man from outside came into the office. 

      "I really wish this guy would hurry with my towels," I thought to myself when suddenly it was like god had answered my prayers because here he came with my towels. I could finally go back to my room and take a nice hot shower. 


             "Crap! i knew i forgot something" As i reached my hotel room, When suddenly I heard a mans voice behind me. 

      "Do you need help?" Thinking this was the guy from the main office, I breathed and tried to relax, I finally replied with a simple sweet no. 

      "Okay well i have to room next to you, and you could always check to see if your door on the inside is unlocked." He explained to me. I turned around to see if his offer was still there. Standing in front of me was a brown haired, blue eyed boy who was really attractive, But he also looked like he still played Pokemon in his parents basement. Thankfully the door that separated our rooms were unlocked. As i walked in my room i turned around and stared at the stranger,

     "Well thank you for helping me." i explained in the sweetest voice i could get out. 


     When i got back into my room, I ran for the shower thinking the sooner i got out, The sooner i could go to bed and that would all lead to the sooner i could see my best friend. As i was rinsing the conditioner out of my hair i heard a loud bang, It startled me a little and i almost fell in the shower

     "You are just so tired, that you are hearing things" I thought to myself and i continued to get all the soap off of my body. When i finally got out of the shower i ran to my bed and tried to fall asleep. Easier said than done. I felt like someone was watching me. 

         It was about five in the morning when i got woken up by some kind of sound. It sounded like someone sharpening a knife. I glanced out of the window while sitting up in bed and it was still dark outside. I did not want to move, so i laid down to try and fall back to sleep. When suddenly i felt something jump on my legs and hold my arms up above my head. I tried to move, to fight and get them off of me, But it wasn't working. I felt my wrists get tied together, and i felt something go into my leg, I felt something again go into my stomach. The last thing i felt was something go into my chest, Then everything went dark and fuzzy. 



          It was Three thirty in the afternoon when i finally woke up. Guess I was more tired then I thought. I wonder if Ava was here yet, So i ran to the back of the house only to see the driveway empty besides my car. Maybe she slept in as well i thought to myself so i walked into the kitchen to get something to eat, That's when i heard my phone go off.

     "One missed call, One voice mail" I grabbed my phone and listened to the voice mail, It was Ava. Maybe she changed her mind about coming, I thought to myself.

     "uh Dom? guess you cant hear phone, wont making tonight.half way I at a call the red fantasy. tomorrow. Love" Her voice mail kept breaking up, so i could only hear half of it. I tried to guess what she was saying and i came up with the conclusion that she stopped at the hotel red fantasy. I knew of it, We drive past it every time we come up here. I threw my phone down and grabbed some food, and decided to take a nap.

           It was about six thirty when I finally woke up from my nap, I ran to the back of the house only to see that Ava still wasn't here. Its weird. I wonder where she could be. I knew that she was a big girl and knew she would be here when she gets here. Maybe she ran into traffic. I went to the spare bedroom and decided I was going to work out. After working out I took a shower, and made my self dinner, I brought Ava's favorite movie, and i didn't want to watch it without her so i decided i would just call it a night.


          It was ten o clock in the morning when I woke up. I ran down stairs and made me some coffee, and ate a bowl of cereal. I walked to the back of the cabin and notice that Ava still wasn't here. I found myself getting in my car and driving to the hotel that the Ava said that she was staying at.

     "Hello, Can i help you?" i heard a man question me as i was walking it. He was Tall with glasses, pimples, and pants that came up to his belly button.

     "Yeah i was wondering what room Ava Johnson was staying in?" I replied waiting for an answer.

     "Well there was a pretty girl that came in here the other night, But i haven't seen her since. Her room number is... Uhm.. A145 here is a key" the guy whispered to me. I thought it was kinda weird but i shook it off and proceeded to go to Ava's room. Five minutes later i found myself at the door. Of course I knocked first because I didn't want to just walk in if she was sleeping or something. As i opened the door i screamed Ava's name but i got no response. As I walked over to where the bed was i couldn't believe what i seeing. The room was a mess, everything was tossed around, and laying on the bed, covered in nothing but red, Naked not moving, not even breathing was Ava. I couldn't help but start crying... She would never know that i was in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment