Thursday, April 30, 2015

The happiest saddest love story

Hello, my name is Tosca. I was told to write an assignment for my creative writing class. So This is my story. I hope everyone likes it. 

Class got out at about two seventeen, I cleaned out my locker and proceeded to walk home. It just got done raining so the air was filled with fresh smells. I started to think about what my story was going to be for my assignment. 


What to write about just kept filling my head, and then i decided to write about

the first time that I fell in love. 

I started walking through the park, i got home about three thirty, I did my normal routine, walked to the fridge grabbed my iced tea, some cookies and walked into my bed room. 


Got my refreshments, Lets get started. 



" The first time I fell in love, By Tosca Lewis, 


Looking back i think the first time that i feel in love i was too small to realize it. I had a best friend named Aiden. We hung out every weekend because our fathers played hockey at a small park together with their friends. With spending all the time together we became best friends. We were closer than anyone i have ever been close with before. Then I moved. We stayed in touch but we didn't see each other as much as we wanted. Years went by, I dated a lot of guys but i was never finding my self happy. 


It was a couple weeks after my 16th birthday and my mom met a new old boyfriend, and when i say that i mean because she dated this man when she was my age. With meeting him my mom moved us with him to a brand new house in Casco, Michigan. I found out that Aiden and his father were living with his grandma not to far from our new house. When I found that out I was excited, it meant that we could hang out all the time again. That summer was amazing we hung out all the time, we would go to the beach He stayed the night at our house enough time that you would think he lived with us. 


One night He spent the night his dad came over along with him,  and we had a bon fire in our back yard. My moms boyfriend was a truck driver so he was never home plus he wanted their relationship to stay a secret so aides dad stayed the night as well. We all were sitting by the fire and having fun. We smoked a joint and everything was magical. We were best friends and I didn't think we could get any closer. little did i know we would. 


A couple weeks after me and Aiden were hanging out with out His cousin Destry and my moms secret boyfriends son Nathan. Aiden ran to the store or something, I can not really recall what he went to do. But i was with Destry and Nathan and i told them that I think i liked Aiden, He was sweet, He made me laugh, i never wanted to be with out him. They told me that they would find out if he liked me back if i wanted them too. Of course i told them No and then thinking about it, 


What if we did date, It would be perfect, So i told them they could as long as they didn't tell him that i liked him because i mean what if he didn't like me, Then i would possibly lose my best friend. Aides came walking up and i excused my self to my bed room while they talked to him. Nathan came up to our bedroom and told me that aiden felt the same about me. I got instant butterflies, and then everything flew through my head. what if we dated what if i lost my best friend because we brake up? what if he never wants anything to do with me... I wanted to cry but i told myself i was getting way to ahead of my self. 


I notice Aiden was walking up my bedroom stairs and for the first time ever i got really nervous. I never get nervous around him but this time he knew that i liked him. He sat next to me just staring at me. I looked down, I couldn't look at him, and i don't know why he just happened to be my best friend i mean i have had one on one conversations before with him. 


Aiden: So do you want to date since we both like each other?

Me: But what if we brake up? I don't want to lost my best friend... 
Aiden: We won't let it change anything
Me:Promise
Aiden: I pinky promise. 
Me: Okay, 

And from there on end I was dating my best friend. I was happier then i could have ever imagined my self being. We walked down stairs to the front porch where Nathan and Destry were sitting. They questioned us and asked us if we were dating or not. I bit my lip and said yes, and then he kissed me. 


It felt so amazing. I didn't think that a kiss could ever feel so amazing. He was not only my best friend any more he was my boyfriend. 


He slept at my house a lot more, of course we slept in the same bed but we didn't have sex because the fact that Nathan slept in the same room as us, but it didn't not happen. Nathan was a football player and i had a walk in closet and i remember that one day we were in there fooling around and we heard nathan start coming up the stairs so i quickly laid next to him with a blanket over us. As nathan hit the top stair he turned and looked at us and all he got out was "really, in the closet" and we both couldn't help but burst into laughter. and that wasn't where it ended, I swear we had sex everywhere and each time it was even more amazing. 


I remember a time that i stayed the night at his grandma house with him, his dad had moved back in with his baby girls mamas house so i had to sleep in his dads old room and aides slept in his room, When his grandma went to bed we snuck in each others room and we just cuddled with each other, He was the first and only person i ever gave head to. I remember that i was scared, i have never done it before and i thought it was nasty he asked me if i would at least try it and if i didn't want to he wouldn't push me, but i loved him so i tried it. 


Eventually my mother and me moved in to aidens grandmas house because things with her man didn't work out, Me and zack didn't really have any private space so we would make up excuse to get our private time. We would go down to their basement where the work out stuff was and we would have sex on the work out bench. i don't know if it was the thrill of possibly getting caught or what but that became our little spot to have sex. He was so amazing, the best relationship i have ever had. 


But my mom being the whore that she was we had to move to another small town with the new boyfriend she had. Me and aiden were still dating, we tried the long distance thing. But with being so far away from him i got depressed all the time, i missed him so much, so i sent the text that would make my biggest fears come true. 



me: you deserve better

aiden: What do you mean baby, your amazing
me: I think we needed a brake 
aiden: no we can make it work baby, i love you 
me: I just miss you so much and I'm scared your going to find someone that you can see every day and fall in love with them, 
aiden: ... 
me: please talk to me aiden... i love you I'm just scared 
aiden: you a fucking bitch leave me alone and lose my fucking number 


and that is how i lost both my boyfriend and my best friend all in the same day. 


we were friends since we were little and everything just got blown out the window because i was scared i was going to lose him and that was something that i didn't want to happen and it did. He stopped talking to me, he still to this day won't talk to me. and all i want to do is talk, i want my friend back my best friend back... "


I put down my pencil looking down and the story that i just got done writing, feeling proud that i finally got all my feelings out on paper, Did i really want to use this story for my assignment. Agreeing i did i also decided to do something stupid and type a copy to aiden on myspace with a little extra message, 


After i got it typed all on myspace i pressed enter a couple time and entered a message to him. 


"Dear Aiden


    If you are reading this, I hope you are not mad at me for sharing our story, But it is one of the best love stories that also has a sad ending. I know we have both moved on but I still miss you and the time that we had spent together. You will always have a place in my heart. If i could go back to that day I would have never broken up with you. You have made me happier than anyone i have ever been with and possibly any one i ever will be with. I wish you would atleast talk to me, and realize that I would atleast like my friend back.. 


I do still love you and i don't know why but i feel like i will never get over you because that fact that you were not only my best friend but you were my first real actual love, and if i could i would have never broken up with you. 


you made me happier than anyone has ever, 

you made me smile 
you made me cry, 
you made me feel special, 
you made me laugh, 
your singing gave me chills and to this day your voice still does.. 
I wish we could just have one last conversation behind closed doors where we just honestly talk about everything. and get everything out on the table, maybe it would help me move on, maybe not. But atleast i would have some kind of closer. 
P.s i am sorry that i made you so unhappy and i ruined your life, i swear if i could go back and change it i would have made you happier,"


After i reread everything that i have typed out, i pressed send and closed my laptop, grabbed my iPod put in my ear buds and driffed off to sleep getting ready to read my story to my class. 















No comments:

Post a Comment