My name is Jayce michael. I have baby blue eyes and sunshine blond hair. I have to say that i am the guy that all the girls want, They think they can tame me. I loved to have "fun" with as many girls as i could get, and I didnt care whose feelings i hurt along the way. As long as i was the happy one at the end. That was before my life changed, For the better.
It was the last day of school until spring break began. I got home about five o'clock. I did what i always do as soon as i got home. Went to the kitchen grabbed snacks and continued flopping myself of the couch and watching our amazing seventy inch Television. I found my self drifting off to sleep just as the door bell started to ring. I got up and dragged myself to answer the door and to my surprise it was Anna Smith. She was My first actual girl friend i have ever had. She was the most beautiful girl that i have ever laid eyes on when i was in middle school. She had long beautiful brown hair, and hazel eyes you could get lost in. When she smiled at you, well your breath would just get taken away. She passed away when we went to the beach in the 8th grade for the end of the year school trip, so I was confused on why she was here.
"Jayce, What are you doing with your self? If you dont stop messing around with girls, you will end up a lonely man" Anna threatened me in a small smirking way, almost like she was hoping that would happen. I looked at her confused
"A..A..Anna how.. are you here?" I replied trying not start crying.
"Hunni your dreaming, Which is why you can see me. Hunni you have to change the way you are living, its not right." Anna laughs as though I could see her when ever i wanted.
"Anna, there is nothing wrong with how i am living, Are you on some kind of spirit drugs?" I reply choking a little bit on every word, still not understanding if i was going crazy. With one fast move Anna smacks me in the back of the head.
"Jayce michael do you not remember me at all? Anna questions with a hint of irritation in her voice, and all i could get out was
"of course i remember you" With a little smirk, Anna knew that I didnt remember her that good, because its been four years since she passed away and honestly i have dated a lot of different girls in that time.
"Jayce we dated in eight grade, you use to be this sweet gentlemen. We did everything together. You beat your best friend up for even flirting with another girl... Now you just sweet talk every girl you can, get them to fall for you weather or not you have a girl friend or sometimes even three at the same time." Anna pleaded to me.
"So what are you doing here Anna? Tell me things that i already know about my life?" i questioned her.
"No i am here to help you wake up and realize that you are living you life wrong and you need to change before it's too late." She said trying to hide the fact that she was getting a little irritated.
"You have me all night, and I am going to show you the effects your actions have on girls. We are going to see four of you flings you have had, you are going to see what happens if you stay living this way. Weather or not you want to change, back to the sweetheart that i know you are deep down. Well you have to live with the consequences if you dont." She pleaded to me as i just stood there dumbfounded. Anna grabbed my hand and smoke flew up around us.
When the smoke finally cleared i realized that we were at a party. As we walked up the steps i seen all my friends. Why wasnt i as this party? I wondered.
"Dont try to talk to them, they cant see you" Anna exclaimed.
"Why are we here anna?" i questioned her, but she just kept walking. We walked over to the kitchen where i seen myself, talking to a beautiful cheerleader. Her name was Jenelle Adams. She had Long red hair, and bright green eyes. I remember this night. I flirted with her and kept feeding her drinks until i finally got her to have sex with me. The boys couldnt believe that i actually did it, because she was against high school boys.
"Jenelle was in love with you jayce, you were the only boy in high school that she would give the time of day, and you took advantage of that" Anna pleaded to me with a look on her face that, well lets just say if looks could kill.
"Hey she wanted each one of those drinks, and she liked what happened next" I innocently pleaded to Anna, as she dragged me in the closet door.
"Ohh are we playing seven minutes in heaven?" I questions Anna, Hoping the answer was yes. I did not see what was coming next. As i leaned in to kiss Anna i felt yet another smack to the back of the head. When Anna opened the closet door we were at someone else's party.
"Where are we now?" I questioned Anna once again.
"Well we are at a party that Jenelle attended after you used her, We walked up the stairs and there were people in a line,
"That has to be the longest line of people to go the bathroom i have ever seen, Why dont they just go out side to pee?" I questioned not expecting an answer. We continued on walking til we came to a door. We walked in and there laying on a bed was Jenelle.
"Okay so shes having sex, Whats the big deal?" I questioned anna,
"Watch the time dummy, Remember this is all one night" anna replied. As i stood there and watched, Jenelle had sex with 10 different men that night.
"Okay so shes getting laid? why do i have to see that?" I questioned anna.
"Are you that stupid? Jayce she never use to have sex with guys unless she really loved them! After she you used her all those times she stopped caring. She broke up with her boyfriend who she has been together with for four years. She goes to party's gets drunk and just let boys line up to have sex with her. Her self confidence is that low now. Do you realize you emotionally broke her. ?" Anna begged me to understand and to feel bad, but honestly i really didn't. I was proud of her. Girls need the D other wise they become very moody.
"Anna, She choose this, I had sex with her a couple of times. How was i suppose to know she was going to become a sexaholic?" I question.
" Jayce, Do you know that when Jenelle broke it off with her boyfriend, She destroyed him. He was going to propose to her. He was devastated when she left him. You didnt destroy one girls life, but you destroyed his as well."
"Well thats his fault for wanting to get married that young" I yelled, as i walked away from anna shaking her head. When That stupid smoke started consuming everything around us again.
As the smoke disappeared we were out side of this brown one story house. As we walked up to it Anna was looking into windows as if she was trying to find someone.
"Ahh Finally." Anna Whispered. She continued,
"Jenna Jackson, You dated her for mhm, what was it almost a year," She explained to me.
"Yeah i know this, What is so important about this?" i questioned her. Not realizing why this was important. All Anna whispered was watch. As i stood out side the window and watched as jenna started smoking what it looked like was pot she walked over to her bedroom door and shut it quietly. Jenna walked over to her night stand and grabbed out a syringe, She Shoved the needle into her arm. I couldnt believe what i was watching.
"Okay so shes a druggie, and what am i suppose to be learning about this?" I questioned. Only to get shushed as anna pointed to the window again. Jenna hid her drugs and continued over to her computer. She went on to some kind of porn website and proceeded to turn her web camera on. She started taking very barley clothed pictures and uploaded them on to the porn site. Her computer made some kind of sound and we couldnt see what made it, But as we were watching she walked to her bed and started taking her clothes off. One piece at a time. Of course i am a guy so i loved seeing her naked, But as i was dazing at her i felt anna smack me.
"This is not something you can just stare at. " She screamed at me.
"Im a guy! i like looking at naked girls!" I shouted back to her,
"The point of this is for you to see that since she found out you were cheating on her, and your relationship ended she has been doing drugs and taking pictures of her self and putting them on porno websites, While also video chatting to men that want to see her naked." Anna shouted at me. I couldnt help it, I turned and walked away something i never thought i would do to Anna, I just found my self Punching the air. I was so Pissed. How dare Anna blame those girls choices on me just because i slept with them. I could hear anna walking up to me.. I wiped a tiny tear away from my eye, I didnt want anna to see.
"Jayce I have one more person for you to see and then we are done with the girls, I promise" She reassured me. Anna kissed me on the cheek and took my hand. The smoke started to consume everything around us, Once again like it has before.
It was once again dark when we walked up to a four story house. We walked into the tall brown doors and proceeded to the fourth floor. It was really dark, smelled like fresh paint. We walked in to a room that looked like a house inside a house. There were candles burning, as we got closer to the room i seen a girl laying on her bed. She was writing something in what looked like a journal.
"Okay so who is this?" I questioned anna, But she didnt answer. It was quiet. I noticed she had head phones in her ears.
"This is catori, Do you remember her? She had a crush on you since she was a freshman. She was head over heels happy when you took her out on a date. Thinking you were the sweetest guy. But as that night drew to the end she didnt want to go back to your house and have sex, But she didnt think you would go through with it either" Anna yelled at me, sounded like she was trying not to start crying.
"I didnt force her to have sex with me anna, We went back to my house and made out. She could have said no once we started getting naked, but she didnt" I pleaded to anna. As we were finishing that conversation i noticed that catori was getting out of her bed and going into her bathroom. I grabbed her journal being careful and as i looked down i seen poems, But they werent normal happy poems. They were really dark, sad poems. I walked over to the bathroom when i heard crying. As i walked in i couldnt believe what i was seeing. She had a razor and she was cutting her self, when she was finally done i noticed her grab pills and she started to take them with sips of alcohol.
"We need to stop her anna, Thats dangerous!" i pleaded hoping this wasnt real, and if it was anna would stop her.
"I cant stop her jayce, this is her life. After your guys date, She got really depressed. She stopped hanging out with her friends, her grades dropped, she stopped trusting in guys." Anna replied. I noticed that anna had tears falling out of her eyes now. I couldnt take it, I left. Its not my fault. I have fun who cares. Its not like i told her to start hurting her self, or told her to stop caring about school. Why was this all being put on me, I thought to myself.
"Jayce... " Anna whispered as she walked up behind me.
"Do you realize that everything you do effects these girls? this is why you need to change" Anna pleaded to me. As she finished that sentence the smoke consumed everything around us. It was dark, and i couldnt feel anna. Where did she go?
As the smoke disapeared, I realized we were at the middle school. I walked through the halls trying to find anna. Why would she leave me? Did i finally wake up? Just as i got those thoughts out of my head, Thats when i seen her. Anna was walking to her locker. I forgot how beautiful she was. There was a guy walking with her, I couldnt see who it was. As i got closer to her i realized, It was me.
"Babe let me carry your books for you!" I told her
"No Hunni, I got it. I can carry my books i promise. You dont need to be mr gentleman all the time." Anna replied in a smirk. She kissed me and walked away. I seen myself run after her and i placed my arm around her as we walked into our class. I thought to my self.
"Why do i have to see this again" But as i was thinking about that, I seen smoke blur into the parking lot. I seen myself walking out of the school and i seen my friend Jake flirting with a girl, He was leaned over her about to start making out with this girl, and out of no where i ran up and pushed him.
"What the hell are you doing jake?" I heard myself yell
"Jayce mind your own business,!" jake yelled back and after that i watched my self get in a fight with my best friend. The smoke blurred again but this time we were at the beach. I want to skip this one,
"Anna do you hear me! I dont want to see this! stop it now please!" i pleaded hoping she would hear me, Hoping she would stop this. Just then i seen Anna and myself laying on the sand, She was laying on my chest. I miss that... I went and sat down next to where we were laying and listened
"Im going to marry you" i heard my self tell her as i kissed her head
"Oh really mr jayce, And how do you know i will marry you?" she questioned me...
"Because you love me, very much." I tried to get out as our teacher came and yelled at us because the way we were sitting was not the way they thought we should have been. After the teacher left i heard us go back to the conversation.
"Anna, i do love you. I want to marry you, im serious!" I whispered to her, as she got up and got close to me, I miss when she would be that close... I heard her whisper
"I will marry you, If... " she smirked as she whispered, i kissed her cheek and whispered back,
"If what?" and of course she had the best sense of humor,
"If you can catch me" She said while tapping my nose and taking off running into the water. I ran after her, trying to catch her. I see my self trip in a hole that some little kids have dug, When i got up i seen Anna was far out in the water. She was waving her hands and then she was gone. I ran into the water and tried to get to her, Swimming against the waves was the hardest part, I was trying to get to her and as i got closer i seen that there was nothing but seaweed everywhere. By the time i got to her i got the seaweed off of her legs. She wasnt moving...
"Anna breath!!!" I heard myself yell and plead. She wasnt moving or breathing. The teacher approached us with the paramedics. They pushed me away, But i didnt want to leave.
"Please no i need to be next to her, Anna breath please! Anna !!!!" I heard myself screaming as our teacher just pulled me away. Anna was gone again... I couldnt handle it, Not again. I walked away as anna finally came back to me.
"Why did you make me relive that!" I yelled at her, as she just stared at me.
"You had to see how you use to be," she replied with sad eyes.
"But why did i have to watch you die all over again!!! If I just made you stay out of the water! you would still be here!!! You shouldnt have gone in the water!!" I yelled as walking away pissed.
"You still have one more thing to see Jayce!" she yelled but i just ignored her walking away, But it didnt help the smoke consumed us once more. Only this time i have no clue where we are at.
It was a dark place, I didnt understand where we were. Until we walked in. There was a coffin. People were sitting around crying.
"Where are we at? Who's funeral is this?" But as i got the last work out i noticed that it was... mine.
"This isnt real!!" I pleaded to anna, i was trying not to cry, or atleast show that i was crying,
"Yes jayce it is, If you dont change your ways," Anna pleaded to me trying to get me to realize that this all could be real.
"How did it happen....?" I questioned not knowing if i really wanted to know the answer.
"Well.. you slept with a collage girl who had AIDs, she passed it on to you, and it spread fast. Sleeping with girls something that you loved took your life" Anna whispered as she had tears running down her face. I couldnt handle this, I ran out of there and just as i was running out of the funeral i heard a loud alarm.
It was seven thirty when i woke up on the couch. I looked around breathing heavier than i ever have before. I dont remember falling asleep but i guess i have. I found my self wanting to be a different person. I had a date that night with a beautiful girl named tosca. I was determined to change, and do things differently. Tosca was a sweet girl and we have been dating for two years now. I have been a hundred percent faithful to her and only her. I loved her and only her. I even planned to ask her to marry me, But that is a different story at a different time.
No comments:
Post a Comment