It not fun always being the new girl in a school in a town the size of your cell phone, But there i was slowly walking into those big doors once again. Everyone was staring at me like i had something on my face. Walking to my first class people were staring at me like i was some kind of intruder. I sat down at my uncomfortable desk and waited for class to start. Maybe once the class started i wouldnt feel so alienated. After my first two classes i found myself finally being able to get to lunch. After going through that long line I walked outside and sat at a picnic table under this beautiful tree, and that is when it all began.
Eating my lunch, Reviewing my notes that we had taken in my class before lunch I heard a deep attractive boys voice say something to me. I looked up just to make sure that i was the one he was really talking to. When i looked up i saw a very attractive six foot seven inche boy. He had beach blond hair and Amazing baby blue eyes, and he was staring right at me.
"Hey there, you are the new girl right?" He asked me sitting there wondering what i should say, I found that all i could do was shake my head.
"Well my name is jake, Can i eat lunch with you?" He questioned me. Moving some of my binders and notebooks out of the way i replied
"Sure," I could tell that he felt a little uncomfortable, Because truth be told i felt uncomfortable to. He was the very attractive boy talking to me, Why me? I wasnt anything special.
"So there is this party tonight. Would you like to come with me?" He smiled. He had this smile that could make anyone fall in love. So i wrote my number on a piece of paper.
"Sure sounds fun," I shyly replied to his question, I got up and walked to class. As i tried to finish this school day i thought it was kind of cool that i was going to go to a party with what seemed like the cutest guy in school, But what was i going to wear?
It was six o'clock when i got out of the shower and hurried to pick out what i was going to wear. I wanted to look attractive but not look like i was trying to hard. I decided i was going to wear My white sun dress that had cherries on it. I curled my Long brown hair and tied it to one side. I added some eyeliner on my hazel eyes and watched as i put the eyeliner on my eyes popped. It was nine thirty when jake picked me up, I would be lying if i said i wasnt nervous. Getting to the party jake put his arms around me while we walked in. I got instant butterflies in my tummy, I was defiantly starting to like him.
"Are you thirsty tosca?" Jake nicely asked me with one of his famous smiles.
"No i am fine, thanks Jake," i said as sweet as i could. Not even ten minutes of being at the party. This beautiful Brown haired green eyed girl came walking up to us. She had the most revealing clothes on and thats when i knew he was probably going to leave me and chase after her. I had to have been just a joke to him and his friends. I was not expecting what happened next.
"Hi jake, I see you brought the New nobody to this party" She sarcastically said, and to my surprise jake stood up for me. He just met me, I couldnt believe it.
"Her name is tosca! Jen what do you want? Arent you late for your stripper job?" He snapped at her. I was trying my hardest not to laugh but i just couldnt keep it in.
"Oh nothing, Hunny your just know little nobody, He will be with me by the end of the night, So i wouldnt get too comfortable" She yelled at me as she walked away.
"Dont listen to her tosca, Me and her have been broken up for a long time not" Jake re-insured me, But all i could do was smile. I thought it was werid that he told me they we not an item, I mean we did just meet. I didnt question anything though because it all just felt right. After getting a couple drinks down with jake we went into one of the spare bedrooms and started making out. The last thing i remember is cuddling and kissing with jake.
The next morning when i woke up i had the worst headache ever! I was defiantly hung over. When i rolled over I found jake laying there smiling at me, Naked. He pulled me in close and we laid there cuddling for a little bit. All i could do was smile as he kissed me on my forehead.
"Good morning beautiful!" He whispered to me, I didnt want to move. I was so happy until i looked at the time.
"Jake we are going to be late for school. Will you drive me?" I squealed as i rushed to get dressed.
"Of course i will drive you tosca, Well if i can get a kiss that is" He replied smiling at me. I got instant butterflies again. Everything felt right so before i put my shirt back on i kissed him. He pushed me on the bed and started kissing me more. All over. We ended up finding our selfs naked again. Having the most amazing sex, But not like the kind where you just do it to get it over. He was a gentleman. We found our self laying on the bed naked again.
"Jake serious this time, we have to get to school" I told him as i kissed him and started getting dressed again. I know we just met each other but everything felt right with him. I didnt want it to end.
It was valentines day and i just wanted school to end. I havent seen jake all day which was werid because he normally walks me to every class. I walked into my last class just wishing it would start and be over already, But as i was walking to my desk there was a small red card on top of it. The note said. "Follow the arrows". At first i was confused by the red arrows because when i walked in there was nothing, But when i turned around there right in front of me there was a girl holding an arrow. I walked out into the hallway and there was another. I followed all of the arrows to the picnic table that i sat at on my first day of school. Jake was standing right next to the tree that i thought was beautiful, with a big teddy bear with a sign that said Tosca Elaine Hunter, Will you be my girlfriend. I almost had tears in my eyes and i couldnt get an answer out so i found my self shaking my head yes. I was absolutely happy and I never wanted it to end.
A week later I found myself sitting in my bathroom, Waiting to see the results of the test. I dont know what i would do if i was pregnant. Would jake stay around? Would he still love me? I questioned my self. Time was up the results were in. I grabbed the test and my fears came true. I was pregnant with jakes baby. I knew i had to tell jake but i was scared. I didnt want to lose him, What if i did because of this. Later on at school Jake walked me to my first class,
"Are you okay babe? You seem off today?" He questioned me.
"Yeah, I am fine babe, I promise. I will see you after this class" I replied as i kissed him and walked into my class room. I couldnt pay attention in class so i decided i was going to write jake a letter telling him that i needed to tell him something important. I was scared to tell him. I asked mrs. K to go to the bathroom and i texted jake that i put a note in his locker and he needed to go get it now. Finally the bell rang. If jake got that note then it was time to tell him. I was more nervous then i have ever been in my entire life.
"Hey babe, Whats up?" Jake questioned me after he gave me a hug and kissed me.
"Hey sweetheart." Is all i could get out. I was shaking really bad now.
"What do you have to tell me darling?" Jake questioned again. I felt the pressure.
"Uhm, Well i took a test babe." i whispered. He didnt understand what i was talking about because he asked me what grade i got on it. Finally i grabbed his hand and put it on my tummy. I stopped scared because he wasnt saying anything. I studied his face and seen no emotions. He looked like he just seen a ghost.
"Uhm Tosca, I think i need some time to let this soak in." Jake whispers as he walks away. I couldnt believe he walked away. All i could do was lean up against a locker and fell crying. I was so up set. Walking through school now was embarrassing to me. I would see jake with his friends, He'd look at me for a minute and then run the other way.
I was sitting at the blue picnic table eating lunch when i noticed jake approach me.
"Hey, Hows the baby?" Jake questioned. I felt disgusted, I couldnt believe we havent talked for five months. I was huge. I wanted to just cry, but i didnt i stayed calm
"She's good, Why do you care?" I replied irritated. I just wanted him to go away. I loved him still of course but i was pissed he was letting me do this all by my self.
"Its a girl? Oh my god. I care because i am going to have a daughter!" he snarled at me.
"You care now? Its been five months jake. You didnt care when i told you, You just walked away. You left me to be a single mom" i snarled back. I couldnt believe that he was trying to tell me that he cared all of a sudden.
"Look Tosca, I know i wasnt there. I was scared. How did you expect me to react. we are teenagers. I am scared to be a parent. I know i should have talked to you, and I am sorry. I want to be in this babys life." He replied to me with a sad smile. How dare him. He knows everytime he smiles i melt. I want whats good for my child. So i told him we had to start back everything slow.
Taking Jake back was a good decision. It was like he never left at all. He helped me walk through the halls and to each of my classes. He made sure that i was eating all of the right foods and drinking plenty of water. I was about eight months pregnant when Jake took me out to dinner, He told me to wear the best dress I had that would fit me. I did my hair just like i did when me and jake first ever went out, Curled and to the side. I was confused and didnt get why i had to dress up nice just to go to dinner. We finally pulled up to a place that had a sign that read "The Purple Elephant" When we walked into the restraunt we had the place to our self. I would be lying if i said i wasnt amazed. It was the sweetest thing he had done for me in the longest time. We sat at this gold rimmed table and he told me to order what ever I wanted. So I ordered a medium rare steak with potatoes on the side. After the main course we had desert, I ordered the cheese cake. When the waiter brought me my cheese cake there was a ring with a diamond on it as big as Neptune. He got down on one knee, With tears in his eyes he said...
"Tosca Elaine Hunter, You are the love of my life. I have made some very stupid decisions and you could have walked away from me, But you gave me a second chance and i am so thankful for that. You are the sweetest girl that i have ever met and you are going to be the mother of my child. I love the way you smile, it takes my breath away, Your not afraid to tell me when i am being stupid, And you save me when ever i need it. Will you do me the honor and marry me?" He questioned, He was tearing up and shaking at this point. I couldnt believe it. I started instantly crying i couldnt find the words so i found myself just shaking my head yes.
As we were waiting for the bill i started to get these cramps in my tummy, It felt like someone was squeezing my insides. Waiting patiently all of a sudden i felt a gush of water between my legs. This was it, My water broke, My baby girl was coming. Jake rushed to get the car and as we pulled up to the hospital i was dilated enough to get an epidural. After a couple of hours i was finally ready to give birth.
"Push babe!!!" Jake screamed while he reached for my hand so i could squeeze his. The pain hurt so bad, I wanted it to be over. I heard my doctor telling me to breath, and push and breath and push. I heard Jake scream
"I can see her head!!" From his tone he was excited. I was scared and excited. My baby girl was almost here. Finally I pushed one last time and i heard the cries of my baby girl. Unlike most girls i was engaged to my childs father and i knew we would be okay. As soon as Jake cut her umbilical cord they placed her on my chest. Seeing Our beautiful little girl laying there so innocent, i knew that everything was going to be okay. I didn't even feel any pain just seeing her took the pain away, and all the pain was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment