Tuesday, January 13, 2015

story four: Dearest mommy



I can hear my mom yelling at my father, telling him she was getting an abortion, i wonder what that is? 

"Jake i do not want this child, its only going to ruin my life! Weather you like it or not this is happening as soon as i have the money" I heard her scream 

I didnt like when she screamed, I wonder why she doesnt love me? I am her child. Arent you suppose to love your kids? I love you mommy. 

"No brooke, i dont care, you are not having an abortion! Do you hear me? You have to have my approval to because guess what i am around and its my child to. that is my final word about this! Its not happening!" I heard my daddy yell back.

My daddy loves me, why doesnt mommy love me? Did I do something wrong? I am just a baby. 

"Jake im sorry but i am not ready to be a mother, i dont have enough money and we dont even know if we will still be together when this child comes," i heard my mom call out.

 I was confused i dont care if my family is together as long as they are both in my life. I can hear my mom slam her car door. She sounds mad but that is the way she always sounds. I think we are finally at home. I heard my mom say her prayers, then she was silent. Maybe she fell asleep. I hear mommy screaming. 

"Oh shit! I'm late" Its hard to know we are late for because i cant see anything. I hear mom get into her car. She is listening to her favorite song, Wait her phone is ringing. 

"Hey, Yeah i am. No I cant, I love him, I do but i just don't see what he is thinking," I hear my mom tell who ever is on the phone. She sounds like shes going to start crying. 

"Its my choice, and i will do what i want!" I heard my mommy scream as what sounds like she threw her phone. It was loud. I don't like it when shes mad or upset. I hear my mom slam the car door and. I think we are walking somewhere. I wonder where, But that's when i heard someone asking mommy questions. 

"Hello are you miss louis?" i heard a strange voice ask my mother, 

"Yes i am doc" I heard my mom reply.

I was scared, what if there was something wrong with mommy, I dont want her to be sick. I want her to be okay. 

"Follow me and please put the gown on that is inside of the room" the strange voice demanded to my mother. 

I felt my mom get undressed and redressed, i think we are sitting down now. Im not good at telling time in here but i think its been thirty minutes before i heard the strange voice again. 

"Hello miss louis, we will be taking good care of you today, So sit back and relax. This should only hurt for a second and then you will be free from this." 

I was scared, i didnt know what was going on. I see a pointy thingy coming near me and my little home. I am scared. Is that going to kill me? I guess then i wont be around any more. I cant believe mommy is going through this. I held on to my home, and then i heard my mommy scream. 

"STOP! i cant do this, i dont want to do this anymore. i am sorry but i want to keep it!" i was so happy when i heard mommy scream this. She does love me. I feel all warm. 

"Are you sure miss louis?" I heard the doctor question her. My moms heart is beating really fast as she told them that she indeed wanted to keep me. I heard mom crying as she slammed the door to her car and drove off. I wonder if we are going home now. Nope I hear my daddies voice. 

"Brooke what are you doing here. ?" He questioned mommy. Mommy sounded like she was crying still but i wasnt sure. 

"Jake, I didnt go through with it. I have the baby still. I dont want to give it up. I want us to be a family. and raise this kid together." i heard mommy tell daddy. I cant really hear anything, if anything is being said at all. But then out of the quietness i heard somebody mumble something. I think its daddy. He is telling her he loves her. I haven't heard him say that to her in the longest time. I am so happy that mommy is keeping me and not getting rid of me. I cant wait to see my mommy and daddy. 

My life is going to be pretty amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment